SHOP UPDATE JULY 2021

We wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to all our friends and customers for your condolences and support since the loss of our beloved Westie, Keli in October 2018. Sadly, our funny rescue girl Penny has joined Keli at Rainbow Bridge in July 2021. As a result, I have decided to close our shop permanently.

SewAmazin Shops are on Vacation

Since August 2015, I've put my SewAmazin shops on semi-vacation while I take a leave of absence for medical reasons. I hope to re-open full time by Fall 2016.

Lots of pre-made, ready-to-ship items are still available in both my standalone website and on ArtFire and can be ordered during my absence. All orders will be mailed promptly, usually within 2-3 days.

Sorry, I won't be able to take on any custom orders or special requests at this time.


Shop.SewAmazin.com - SewAmazin on IndieMade
  • Ready-to-ship Accessories for Pet Lovers and Ready-to-Ship Dog Bandanas 
  • A selection of made-to-order pet scrunchie neck ruffles can be ordered beginning in July 2016
  • Most made-to-order, custom sized dog bandanas will not be available until I return in Fall 2016


  • Choose from ready-to-ship Dog Bandanas, Scrunchie Neck Ruffles, Accessories for Pet Lovers, Holiday Gifts and more! 

Shop Now - SewAmazin's Studio

  • A selection of made to order pet scrunchie neck ruffles can be ordered beginning August 2016
  • Ready-to-Ship gifts and accessories


I will combine shipping if you place an order in both shops within 24 hours, mailed to a single address.


Thank you and have a pawsome day!



updated: Aug-10-2016

Comments

Popular Posts