SHOP UPDATE JULY 2021

We wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to all our friends and customers for your condolences and support since the loss of our beloved Westie, Keli in October 2018. Sadly, our funny rescue girl Penny has joined Keli at Rainbow Bridge in July 2021. As a result, I have decided to close our shop permanently.

Countdown to Christmas 2015


This year I've been sharing the weekly posts on my IndieMade blog for the Countdown to Christmas, hosted by Julie and Blu of The Blu Print.

You can find each handmade or vintage gift idea on my Countdown to Christmas 2015 board on Pinterest, ready for easy browsing. Whether you enjoy buying something special for yourself or shopping from the comfort of your laptop or mobile device, you'll find a treasure trove of unique, handmade and vintage gifts for almost any occasion, available directly from each artisan.


As a final treat, Julie and Blu put together this special video for the last week of the countdown, featuring The Christmas Song and showing you the faces and elves behind the Countdown to Christmas 2015. I hope you'll sing along and enjoy the video as much as I did!

Comments

Popular Posts