SHOP UPDATE JULY 2021

We wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to all our friends and customers for your condolences and support since the loss of our beloved Westie, Keli in October 2018. Sadly, our funny rescue girl Penny has joined Keli at Rainbow Bridge in July 2021. As a result, I have decided to close our shop permanently.

Joy to the World

Joy to the World, curated by AccentsandPetals on ArtFire, is a collection of vintage and handmade gifts in a color scheme of red, black and white and is featured on the ArtFire.com home page today.

The vintage black Scottie dog figurine caught my eye as I was logging in to check my shop today. As I was admiring it and scrolling down the page, I realized my Penguin Gift Card Holder/Ornament with a Cranberry Red Scarf is also included in this holiday collection.


Comments

Popular Posts