Favorite Creations from Great Friends with a Common Link on a Bright and Sunny Monday

Here's a nice way to start a week! My Garden Westie zippered gadget case has been included in several treasuries on Etsy. There's a common thread that connects these treasuries - those who created them and the shops featured in each have all been part of a friendly community on ArtFire.

I'm honored to be included in this circle of talented artisans!

Lisa of Cards by LiBe collected her First Treasury of Favorites:

 First Treasury of Favorites by Cards by LiBe on Etsy

Carla of ArtBySunfire curated her first treasury, Sharing a common link:

 Sharing a common link by ArtBySunfire on Etsy

Julie and Blu of polymerclaybeads shared a Bright and Sunny Monday:

 Bright and Sunny Monday by polymerclaybeads on Etsy
 Great Friends and Their Creations by CraftingMemories1

********************

Earlier this year, I had decided to close my shop on Etsy; however, I am reevaluating that decision and hopefully will be adding more items to my shop throughout the month of March.

Comments

Popular Posts