SHOP UPDATE JULY 2021

We wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to all our friends and customers for your condolences and support since the loss of our beloved Westie, Keli in October 2018. Sadly, our funny rescue girl Penny has joined Keli at Rainbow Bridge in July 2021. As a result, I have decided to close our shop permanently.

New Name and url address for SewAmazin's Studio

A few weeks ago, I changed the name and description for this blog to SewAmazin's Studio. To keep things consistent, I've also decided to change the url address for this blog from SewAmazinStore.blogspot.com to SewAmazinStudio.blogspot.com

You can also find it by pointing your browser to the shortcut:  studio.sewamazin.com

I've re-directed most incoming links from my other blogs, shops and profiles and have updated my feed address where needed. Email subscribers through MailChimp (weekly digest) should not be affected but subscribers through Feedburner may need to re-subscribe.

Here's the updated link to follow me on Bloglovin':

SewAmazin's Studio

Comments

Popular Posts